jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

In the court of crimson king(8)


Good morning!, today I will talk about a very beautiful photograph.
Dali is my favorite painter, He in his pictures show like He saw the world. He was a real genius for me, I started to painting inspire in Dali`s pictures. This picture is very special for me, I saw this one in a work for the school and I immediately fall in love with the picture, its colours, creativity, concept, all the parts of this one are perfect. I believe that Dali`s life was extremly dangerous, because in his pictures the people can see a lot of incredible things and each people has his own idea about the Dali`s art. the Dali`s world is wonderful and We never can understand his brilliant mind, because He was a avant-garde untill today and nobody knows his real history.
In the picture we can see a fish,a tigers,a elephant,a woman and a "very little" bee in a dream world where the woman can sleep without fear between the beasts.
that`s all! see you later!
bye bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario