jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Shine on yor crazy diamod (8)

The most precious possession that I have is my collection of concert tickets, every one of them has its own history in my mind, every ticket gives me the happiness of watching the bands live, and I have spent a lot of money in this ones but that money was invested in a very good way in my opinion because when I listen the first song of the band playing in live I feel like my body has life, the emotions created in the concerts don`t have logical explanation.
I have a lot of concert tickets such as: The Police reunion, Soda Stereo, Deep Purple, Megadeth, Carcass, Paradise lost, Opeth and much more. Every concert was unique for me and I still remember the details about all the concerts and everytime I see the concert tickets I remember again the exact night when I saw the band. But nothing is just happiness I lost a concert ticket and this one was very special for me, because the ticket was Roger Waters` last concert, one of the mastermind of my favourite band Pink floyd. I still think about where I lost that ticket but my mind is very fragile and I can`t remember, but still remember that wonderfull nigtht.

well, bye bye!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario