jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

Should I stay or Should I go (8)

Today, I`m going to talk about my career. I study Public Administration in the University of Chile. I choose this career in the first place of priority. This career is about the administration of the state and how the state can make more efficient the government to aswer the needs of the people.
I have a strong vocation for the social work and I always wanted study related with the social area, because I live in Puente Alto and this place have a lot of problems and I want fix this problems for all the good people that live there. I`m very happy for my decision.
I love the career, because have all I want a lot of history, laws,social problems and much more. but nothing is perfect, the career have maths and I don`t enjoy the maths because I don`t like the numbers, I prefer read and think about thing less logical.
In the future I hope work with the people of my community to make a best place for everthing and Puente Alto chages its image. I really want do something for the people with problems I need know that I will do something important for my country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario