jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Red Rain (8)

Today I`m going to talk about my favourite subject, this subject is "Historia de las instituciones politicas e institucionales de Chile",It is a very exciting study the story of a country from other perspective.
The teacher of this subject is Mr. Jaime Baeza Freer, He is a political scientist and journalist,also He studied in United State (I don`t konw in which university)with Arturo Valenzuela (The man chose by Obama, to improve the relationship with the latin american continent), and in this moment he works in the departament of defense, He is a very good teacher, He explains everything in the best way,I enjoy the class a lot.

I like this class because,it is the class where I can understand how the History of Chile is more complicated than It is explained at school, for this We need to know what means: Path-Dependency, Critical Junture, Free Rider and a lot of another concepts. I believe if you want to be a Political Scientist, this subject is very important for your career, because this one is the basis for the career, Here you learn all the important terms that a Political Scientist need to know.

In this semester I need to learn a lot of very important concepts for the advance of the career, after learning the theory of politic science, I need to use this concept in the Chilean`s history, this is very complicated because all the people have their own political thinking and everyone explains the Chilean`s history from their political thinking.

Well, see you later! bye bye!

PS: the title of this work is a song by Peter Gabriel (A wonderful musician) and He is one of the teacher Baeza`s favourite musician

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario